Fast and effective rejuvenation? Get rid of cosmetic skin flaws? Today this is possible thanks to the fractional laser resurfacing procedure.
Fractional laser resurfacing (or CO2 laser resurfacing, fractional peeling, or fractional resurfacing) is a modern and highly effective hardware technology for removing cosmetic skin defects and age-related changes on the face, neck, the neckline and the hands. The impact occurs on the internal tissues of the skin and dermis without damaging the stratum corneum. A special technology breaks the laser beam into many microbeams, which makes it possible to smooth its effect and treat several areas (fractions) at the same time. The CO2 laser signals old cells, and intact cells (fractions) initiate the skin renewal process: collagen and elastin production is activated, metabolic processes and regeneration are stimulated, and cellular respiration is improved. It is a great alternative to blepharoplasty or non-surgical blepharoplasty.
Laser resurfacing allows you to solve a variety of problems:
- smooths mimic and deep wrinkles (periorbital area, forehead, upper and lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, neck);
- corrects age-related changes in the oval of the face (ruffles, double chin);
- restores elasticity and increases skin turgor;
- eliminates "wrinkles" and rejuvenates the décolleté area;
- removes age spots, scars, scars, traces of post-acne, rosacea and keratosis.
Highly qualified specialists from the clinic perform the CO2 fractional laser resurfacing procedure (Germany). The innovation of this device is that its rays penetrate not only the epidermis, but also the upper layers of the dermis. The results of this fractional peel are more powerful and the reshaping of the skin is more pronounced. The effect is immediately noticeable, accumulates and lasts for several years. The procedure is easy and comfortable for CO2, equipped with a highly intelligent safety system. In addition, depending on the patient's problems, the doctor establishes personal parameters, controls the intensity and depth of exposure.
Fractional CO2 laser facial rejuvenation has its own characteristics:
- recovery period 4-7 days depending on the selected parameters;
- suitable even for fine, sensitive skin and delicate areas;
- in some cases, it can be an alternative to blephoplasty;
- there is no tissue damage on a large scale.
The result is in the face
The effect of CO2 laser resurfacing is already noticeable after the first procedure: the oval of the face is tightened, the skin becomes smooth, the pores are narrowed, and wrinkles are smoothed.
Fractional laser peel results are clinically confirmed:
- slow down the aging process;
- remarkable lifting effect;
- rejuvenation of the face, upper and lower eyelids;
- get rid of deep wrinkles;
- improvement of skin tone and relief;
- rejuvenation of the neck, décolleté, hands;
- scar correction, scars, incl. old.
What is the fractional peeling procedure like?
The popularity of the fractional laser peel is also due to the fact that the procedure lasts 30 to 60 minutes and does not require special preparation. Doctors recommend avoiding skin irritation only 7-10 days before (for example, you can not sunbathe and do chemical peels). If necessary, during fractional rejuvenation, specialists can apply local anesthesia. The complete CO2 laser fractional resurfacing course consists of 2 to 4 procedures. To prepare the skin for laser peeling, as well as to accelerate the regeneration process, it is recommended to inject plasma therapy or biorevitalization before and between fractional peel procedures.
Experienced cosmetologists will select an individual fractional laser resurfacing program to achieve a fast and maximum result that will last for many years.